Sunday, January 2, 2011

MWP CongoPeru

God opened the door 90 days ago for me to work with Make Way Partners.  I started on October 1, 2010 as their financial secretary.  My heart is so drawn to Africa and orphanages (orphans). My heart also has been broken and filled with love from Africans and the fatherless.  As I look back to 2004, when I heard a radio commercial driving  to work in Ft Lauderdale, Florida about sharing the gospel in the Sudan, I can see how the Lord's been at work to glorify Himself.  Today, as we opened AL news - here is a story about the organization MWP.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I read Passport Through Darkness from cover to cover in one sitting last week. And I got to hear Kimberly talk here in the Springs a month ago. I love what God is doing through this organization! AMAZING. My prayers are with you!