Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kisses from Katie


kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com
I want to introduce you all to Katie Davis. She is a 20 yr old from Brentwood, TN who lives in Uganda with her 14 adopted children. In addition to her 14, Katie cares for 400 impoverished children in the area. If you can take a few minutes to read some of her blog, I know you will be glad you did.

I have been following this blog for over 6 months and I look forward to each new post. Some members of The Church at Brookhills visited Katie last month and described their amazing time in Uganda. Uganda is also the home of Murchison Falls (Murchison is my maiden name). I plan to go to Uganda in the next few months with a couple who is adopting from Uganda - I can't wait to visit Katie!

To God be the Glory!

No comments: