Monday, December 1, 2008

Frustrated?

Monday is here again.  The weekend was great, now back to the grind.  I am feeling a little frustrated, overwhelmed, and worried this morning.  We had a Guatemala meeting last night, but much to do to get ready to depart, feel a heavy heart for Choctaw County and the holidays - really want to do more, Bible study teacher for our small group is not going to be able to teach the next precept class, Sudan sons are not going to be able to come to our home during the holidays, family feud is still multiplying, should I go on......  

When I arrived at work, opened email - weekly wisdom from Christnotes was in my mailbox. The message was as follows:

Frustrated? It may be because you're trying to make something happen that only God can make happen.
Eliminate everything unnecessary in your life in order to put first things first.

Lord, thank You for everything in my life, walk with me every step of the way and teach me Your ways and what I need to eliminate.  
Scatter Christ
Lisa


No comments: