Monday, April 16, 2012

South Sudan

More and more news is coming out of Sudan and the unrest happening in this new country!  I long to go to the town of Mundri, Sudan and see the place where my sweet children were raised.  I have heard so many stories and have this picture in my brain of what it is suppose to look and be like.  Pray for these persecuted Christians as they build their country.  Pray for Bullen and Andrew and their families as they prepare to return to a new nation.  Pray for how you and I can help them across the ocean.  Pray that they can Show, Share, Teach and Serve each widow and orphan in their path.  Thank you Jesus for allowing me to be their mom in America!  Thank you for the blessing of their lives.  Show us Your plan Lord and let us be obedient to follow. 


No comments: