Monday, July 6, 2009

BRAXTON Foy

Subject: BRAXTON TAYLOR FOY

Jenny and Lisa, Hey. It's me Darlene. I wanted to get in contact with you and let you see how fast Braxton is growing. He is making sentences now and he is adorable. He has his final surgery scheduled for September, just a few months away. I also want to say that I am sorry for everything in the past. I am attaching some pictures of Braxton and I would love to meet you and have lunch or something. I really would like to talk to you and your sister if possible. When I look at things right now, I see how childish I was in the past. I am ashamed of my ways in the past and I would like you to know that I am a different person now. Larry and I have married and I am finishing up my degree in Criminal Justice. My dad past away in March of this year, and My little boy July 9th of last year.

Sincerely, Larry, Darlene, and Braxton

Sent: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 12:25 pm

RETURN RESPONSE

Darlene,

Oh my gosh! What an answer to prayer. I have been thinking about you so much and wondering how ya’ll have been. I wondered how the baby was doing (I thought it was a girl)? I am SO sorry to hear that the baby went to be with Jesus. I am also so sorry to hear about your dad.? WOW.? rough year.? We too have had a rough year. Little Lee had brain surgery last September and the GM business is terrible, but all happens for a reason. I just read a weekly wisdom before I opened your email that said "Do you believe GOD even when you can't believe what happened"? We also had a setback with my brother who had to go to rehab for a couple of months and we are trying to help him get his life back in order. His wife has divorced him and not really sure about his kids. He has 2 kids that he adores and he is trying to make amends with them.

I Love the pictures of Braxton. You will have to fill me in on his progress, if he had to have any more surgeries. What is his surgery for in September? And do ya’ll go to Nashville to have it? He is sooo big. I can't believe it. He certainly hasn't missed a meal... He is adorable and his smile is contagious.

I would love to catch up--go to lunch or whatever.? Lisa and I both have not stopped thinking of you and often ask each other what is Darlene, Larry and Braxton up to!! I want to hear what happened to your baby. Would love to hear about Martha. Where you are living, working, etc.

I totally appreciate your apology. I forgive you and know that I still really care about you and your family. I am sorry for abandoning you. I felt like I got too involved and was trying to hard to control the situation. For that I am sorry. I am so glad you got back in touch. I am not sure if I will be at church on Sunday because we go to the lake on the weekends but I would love to get together with you sometime this week. I will pray for you as I know this will be a hard week for you.

Thanks again for sending the precious pictures.

Sent: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 1:25 pm

We have been doing okay. Larry finally got his disability. His child support was reduced. I had a little boy his name was Bridger Ty. He was truly God sent. He only weighed 3lbs. I delivered the umbilical cord first and it cut the blood flow off to him. His kidneys were bad and his chest did not grow big enough to house his lungs. God knew what he was doing. I tell myself that Bridger was just for God and me. He was a pleasure to carry. Yeah, it's been a rough year. Why did Lil Lee have to have surgery, not related to TEF was it? I hate to hear about Lee's business to. On a different note,,,,,,,I got a GMC Yukon. It is not a brand new one, but it makes me feel good as a person when I am bumping those BOSE...lol. Braxton has had a total of 28 surgeries. His last surgery in April was to remove a penny from his neck. We all laughed and thought that was humor from God...You know on a penny it says "in God we trust". Braxton wasn't hurt or anything but he had a problem putting change in his mouth. He had his esophagus removed last year and they made an opening in his neck for saliva to drain, which is caught by a washcloth. The daily Mountain Eagle did a big write up on him just this year...It was awesome. The surgery in September will be to take six inches of his small intestines and rebuild his esophagus. We are praying this is his last surgery. I know that Braxton is chunky but he is not able to eat anything by mouth and it touch his stomach. He eats from a Mic-key button in his stomach. You thought he was something back then....o' boy he is saying things, that I know I did not teach him. He loves to talk on the phone so if you ever want to call you can. He will talk your ears off...

oh. Almost forgot, I am a full time student and I don't work right now. I almost thought about working at one of those Bingo Halls down the road...Looks fun. I don't know...

Anyway look forward to seeing you and Lisa sometime...

Oh, I forgot check out myspace...... www.myspace.com/larrydarlenebraxton

No comments: