Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Manga Man

Oh mom and Papal. we miss alot.Lsat time when you left, we stay with Jimmy he move our stuffs back  to school yesterday. we were in the same room 106. Concerning phone we didn't have any.There is no Internet connection in the Dorm  and we didn't use Magic Jek because it needs Internet. I talk to Sarah  yesterday, about it and i said if the phone is expencive then let the pay the  phone Billy with our weekly allonce then we will stay that is good to us.She  said they will talk with Tripp upto now there is no email from them.Our first  class is good. I'm sending this message from Leb. Thank you mom NB I was so sad yesterday morning, i recieved message from Juba about my  Manga man Niece my sister's dought 3years old girl who was aboundened by her  father she got lost or disappeared from the our home, she was following my  brother's wife going to jangel to bring charcoal. She got lost from 4:00PM upto 10:00Am. She was found uncoscences but when i call  my brothe yesterday, they told me that she was filling more better but i don't  know about her today, because we don't have a phone. The rain ranied on her  throughout the night.I will tell you more. I thank God for the great miracle he did in my family. Manga man.

No comments: