Friday, January 30, 2009

PASS - Scatter Seed

Pastor Jim and Danna, Rick and Lisa............
God bless my dear family in Brook hills Church, greetings, blessings, hugs from Guatemala.
All my family say WE LOVE YOU............
This is the Church (poor area). But Praise The Lord, they are happy, becauce God bless them trough you. They don´t have water, they need to buy everyday water, but again They are happy. I am teaching THE PASTOR CONFERENCE MANUAL with the pastors, latter I am going to finish, I am going to send more pictures, Their names are Eduardo Gudiel and Bernice Gudiel.I am going to share something about my work here in Guatemala, Praise God four souls came to The Lord in this January, their names are: David Gonzalez, Mynor Mendez, Carlos Peralta, Hellman Duarte, please pray for them.Now I am working in evangelism in my Church, because we need to start the smalls groups for to share the Good News in our neighborhood, (Please pray for me)My wife is working with the ladies, my daugthers with the Children in Sunday School.
God bless you,Immer Mitchel Houston...

No comments: