Monday, December 22, 2008

The Pearl

Tonight was a real SURPRISE! I am usually not surprised because I am too nosey and I don't like secrets. The children have all gone home after our Christmas Party, Spencer and Wesley are in and out of the house, Rick is getting ready for bed and I was not paying any attention to any of them. The next thing I know all three of them were standing in front of me dangling a set of keys. I still did not catch on. WHAT! Merry Christmas! I get up and walk to the door and in the driveway was a brand new Cadillac! It is beautiful and I am so excited and surprised. It will turn off my radio and answer my cell phone, it has leather seats, a heated steering wheel and seats, a navigation system, xm radio, automatic windshield wipers, a beep beep when you are backing up, no keys - you push a button to start it, the door opens when I stand beside it, it talks to me when I get in and who knows what else. Sweet ride and fast.....

Thanks so much to my husband and boys for making Christmas so much fun. I love you all dearly.

Lisa

No comments: