Sunday, November 23, 2008

Murch Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving for the Murchison's.  For the past 12 years, this family has Thanksgiving on the Sunday before.  The Edward's travel to Balitmore and the JGMurchison's travel to Cullman.  It was a great time for food, fun and fellowship.  All of the kids are getting so big - Wesley (24), Spencer (18), EC (10) CA (9), Miller (8), Leeiii (8). The children drew names for Christmas, we took lots of pictures and ate lots of food.  

I am so thankful for my family. I love my mate! and my mighty men of God (boys).  Father, Thanks for the men in my life, they are all so very very very special, they take great care of me and I love them dearly.  Thanks for my Mom and Dad, who taught me how to love and were a great example of a marriage.  A mom and dad who took me to church to learn about Jesus.  Thank you for my brother, who I will always have so many fond memories from growing up.  I love him with all of my heart.  Last but not least, my sister.  She is my best friend, confidant, boss, sounding board, doctor, counselor, etc.  When we are together - we laugh, cry, shout, pout, hug and talk about whatever is on our mind.  God, Thanks for my baby sister.

 I am especially thankful that Leeiii is doing so great.  God gets all of the praise for such a perfect brain surgery. 
 Leeiii is, was and always will be an angel, a special blessing from heaven.  He is such a strong boy that always has a big smile and will make you laugh.  Thank you Jesus for this precious little miracle. 

Scatter Christ
Lisa

No comments: