Thursday, November 13, 2008

He goes BEFORE us

Below is an email from Snowman Tawil and an example of how our Father goes Before US in everything.  Thank you God for using us to begin a restoration of a relationship.

it was good last knight in the church with my friend and when i come back it was late aroung 11:00 and i thing you have slept and will will not call you becouse you need some rest and i hope we shall talk more

You can not believe this i am talking with some body in Mundri over phone and i wanted him to go get my Grand father so that i can talk with him and he said "mr.man" wife is here and she wanted to say hey to me and i said it is ok and she takled with me and she said she was sorry for all her husband did and love us and i tolk her that ihave brough some gift for her and mr.man she was realy suprised

thank you for telling us last time to love them and you have done great thing my God bless you 

love you Snowman Tawil

No comments: